We operate within the national and international markets from our office in NL-Eijsden.
In recent years, we have sold 85% of the boats to clients outside the Netherlands.
The range of boats we have on offer via various Dutch and international websites and our cooperation with professional partners – within and outside the Netherlands – means we are easily able to make contact with our target group.
In addition, we are directly or indirectly represented at a large number of Dutch and international boat fairs.
The boats that we have for sale are usually moored at the owner’s own mooring place. Should you wish to sell your boat but you do not have your own mooring place, we would be happy to resolve this for you.
How we work:
First, we will make an appointment with you and come to view your boat, with no obligation on either side.
If both parties have a good feeling, we will perform a thorough inspection of your boat and produce a detailed photo report. A brokerage agreement will also be drawn up.
Your boat will be included in our database and listed in all our presentations and on the various websites.
The brokerage agreement will have a duration of at least nine months, at the end of which it will be tacitly extended for a month each time. The notice period is one month.
If we don’t sell your boat, no costs will be charged!
– Visits supervised by one of our brokers
– Advice and support in the event of bids from interested buyers
– Trial cruises arranged and supervised
– Guidance and advice in the event of assessments or inspections
– Drawing up of the purchase/sale agreement
– Settlement of payments via our clients’ account
– Support for cadastral registrations and/or checks on this
– Arrangement of the correct export documents
– Transporting the boat to the new owner
A commission is payable to us by the Vendor in the amount of:
6% excluding VAT, with a minimum of € 3,500.00 excluding VAT and a maximum of € 8,500.00 excluding VAT
If you have any specific questions, please feel free to contact us.
We are affiliated to the NBMS (Dutch Association of Ship Brokers) and adhere to the NBMS terms and conditions. Our responsible broker is EMCI-certified.